Do you constantly find yourself popping pain pills or over the counter aids to help keep joint and arthritis pain at bay?
Are you at the point where you are destroying your liver and spending thousands of rands a month on pain relief medication?
...you are not alone, as current research shows that one-third of most adults experience some type of joint or arthritis pain on a monthly basis. This is truly frightening when you really sit down and think about it.
All that being said, you will be glad to know that there are a variety of natural ways to fight this pain and help keep in at bay. That’s right, you can keep that pain at bay without using those ridiculously expensive and harmful medications.
What Causes Joint Pain?
There really are a number of things that can cause joint pain to rear its ugly head.
- The most common cause for joint pain is without a doubt old age. As your body ages the cartilage between your bones wears and thins. Cartilage is the tissue that keeps your bones separated. Eventually, it can wear to the point where your bones will be rubbing against each other.
- Overuse is another common reason for joint pain. Exercise is extremely important, but it can also be bad on your joints if you are over doing it. Putting constant pressure on certain parts of the body will cause the components to break down. Also, wearing the wrong shoes or worn-out sneakers can cause joint pain to worsen for runners.
- Poor posture can even lead to joint pain in certain situations.
- If you recently suffered a knee or elbow injury it can lead to eventual pain in those joints.
- Sitting around all down can cause your boy to become stiff, which will eventually lead to pain in certain joints.
- Not getting a good, full eight hours of sleep can contribute to stiffness and aches as well.
01. Take An Epsom Salt Bath
When it comes to natural and classic treatments for joint pain, you will probably not find anything more soothing than Epsom Salt. This is a type of bath salt that is high in magnesium and sulfates.
When you mix it in with warm bathwater it can easily be absorbed through the skin where it will reduce inflammation, muscle spasms and relax tense areas. All you have to do is add two cups of the salt to warm bathwater and soak for at least twenty minutes.
02. The Hot And Cold Treatment
You have probably heard of people utilizing hot and cold packs for joint pain relief. However, you have probably never heard about people using them in combination.
First, simply apply a hot pack to the impacted area for twenty minutes and follow that up with a cold pack for another twenty minutes.
03. Change Up Your Diet
One of the easiest ways to battle that joint pain is by changing your diet. Start implementing foods into your diet that have the power to fight inflammation and provide those much needed antioxidants.
Fresh fruits and vegetables are loaded with antioxidants, while walnuts, chia seeds, and cold-water fish produce anti-inflammatory benefits.
04. Use 100% All-Natural Outback Joint Support
Our BRAND NEW Outback Joint Support not only relieves Joint and chronic arthritic pain, it also repairs joint...here's how.
The key ingredient is Green Lipped Mussel Powder. Green Lipped Mussel powder disrupts the COX-2 inflammation response to reduces pain, stops inflammation and increases joint mobility. It's also a natural source of the nutrients Glucosamine and Chondroitin used to repair and rebuilding of cartilage.
It's so safe, it can even be used on your pets.